Start and deadline: 10th of May 2021 – 1st of September 2021
Huawei Baltics offers YOU, undergraduates or master degree students of ICT related discipline the opportunity to study exceptional online courses prepared by our HQ specialists and local teams. 8 days culture and technology experience program from 22nd to 29th of September 2021.
To apply, the student must submit:
- A resume – 10% of the final score.
- Proof of your average grade (enough “print screen” from your internal system, no need for the signed document) – 10% of the final score.
- A motivation letter/video* between 400-600 words that shows why you want to participate in this program, student‘s relevant experience, interests in program and Huawei, and what are Your expectations – 20% of the final score.
*Motivational letter/video – be yourself, you can use the most suitable format for you. No specific template is required (mentioned one – an example). You can create it in the way that’s best representing you. This means that not only a written essay will be accepted.
**60 % of the final score – university vote. Students will be selected by the university and university’s final recommendations to Huawei will have the greatest impact on the choosing process. Huawei will have the right to the veto and final selected students approval.
If you have questions, feel free to email email@example.com by the 1st of September 2021.
Please click on he registration form below.
If you have trouble, contact us and we will guide you through the process.
Student selection criteria:
- ICT, science, technology, engineering. Major are preferred but not restricted.
- Grade point average or above. GPA 3.0 or above, or ranking in the top 30% (LT, LV, EE case would be from the average of 7 and above, study results from the last year).
- The motivation letters reflecting a knowledge of ICT basics, interest in Huawei and the Seeds for the Future program, enthusiasm for learning (an open mind).
- Speak English fluently.
- Undergraduates should have a great knowledge for this course to pass, students studying master degree and PhD students are welcome also.
This is a non-salaried experience program and participation does not imply that employment is guaranteed following graduation.
Students qualify after submitting all the required information and being recommended by their University.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!